Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - My Oldest Polish!

Good evening, loves!!!

Tonight's post is another Twinsie Tuesday!


This week's theme for Twinsie Tuesday is your oldest polish!!  I have already used this polish in a previous Twinsie post...sorry!


This is Revlon Get Ready!!  I love this polish!  Get Ready is the perfect red with pretty golden shimmer!  I believe this polish is discontinued, and I have had this for over five years!  For me, that's a long time!  Besides loving the shade, this polish is a one-coater!!!

Don't forget to see what polish has been hanging out in my other twinsies' stash for years!
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch


7 comments:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete