Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Black and White Mani!

Morning, readers!!

Today is...Twinsie Tuesday!


This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is a black and white mani!

I have a super special mani to share with you all today!!!!


May I present to you...Snailz and Mysterium!!!  For the base of this mani, I used Snailz Grey Goose with a sprinkle of Mysterium Avalanche on top!!!

Avalanche consists of a iridescent shimmery base with mini and medium white hex and bar glitter, medium black hex glitter, and matte white hex and square glitter!!!  The application was smooth and flawless!  For this amount of glitter, I used one coat of Avalanche!

Keep your eyes peeled for a separate post on Grey Goose in the future!!

Now, let me tell you about these two polishes and their creator!  Both Snailz and Mysterium are created by my fellow twinsie and awesome friend Ash and her sister!!!  Snailz is their franken line, and Mysterium is their indie line!!!!  I am so excited and honored to be able to share these with you all!!  I am sure that you all know who Ash is already, but if you don't go visit her blog NOW :)  She has some of the most gorgeous swatches and the BEST nail art!!  Unfortunately, Mysterium's shop is not open yet, but you can also see other Mysterium swatches and receive indie updates on her blog!

Don't forget to check out Ash's blog here, and my other fellow twinsies!!!!
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

Have a great Tuesday!!!

Some products were provided to me for my honest review!  Thanks, Ash!!  I am so honored to be able to share these with the world :)

22 comments:

  1. :'D Thank you so, so much Jenn!!!! You are such a doll and I really appreciate your kind words. I am so glad that you like these! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Thank you too!!! I love your polish! I cannot wait to post the rest!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Mannon polish is GORGEOUS! estetik

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this polish it looks special :-) Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friends....keep sharing..
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, this is so beautiful! Ash's polishes consistently blow me away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for black and white glitters. I feel the desire to want them all, this is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was looking for!
    Burun Esteti─či

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete