Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday - Merry Christmas and Sapphire Chanukah Mani!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, loves!

Oh my goodness, it is so good to be back.  I have been swamped with work and preparing for the holidays! I have been a bad Twinsie as of late!


Today's post is a triple-themed Twinsie Tuesday for me!  Let's start with today's theme...Christmas!


Well...this little dude is more winter-themed, but I love this mani!  I pulled inspiration from a couple of YouTube videos!  I apologize, but I cannot recall which ones I watched since there were so many!!  For my penguin I used Zoya Raven for his body and eyes, Zoya Purity for his tummy and eyes, and Julep Stella for his beak and feet!  For the rest of the nails, I created a snowy scene with China Glaze Sea Spray, Zoya Purity, and China Glaze Snow Globe!  I love Christmas, and I will be back tomorrow to show y'all what I wore for today's mani...since I haven't decided what to wear to my family's party yet!

The past two weeks' themes that I missed were 1. Chanukah and 2. my birthstone color!  So I decided to combine this mani since both colors I envisioned were blue!


Of course, when I think of Chanukah, I think blue!  As it so happens, I was born in September, so my birthstone is naturally a sapphire...blue!  This gorgeous polish is Gosh Blue Monday!  I was sent this from Ingie!  Blue Monday is a very pretty royal blue shimmery polish with a hint of purple flash to it!  For this mani I applied three thin coats of Blue Monday!

I missed y'all much and can't wait to show you what I have in the next upcoming weeks!

I also missed welcoming Jamie!!!!  WELCOME TO THE TWINSIE FAMILY!!!!

I hope you all are having a fabulous holiday and eat up!!!!!!

Don't forget to check out what my twinsies have in store for you today!!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame

12 comments:

  1. Love your penguin. I posted one last week and named him Percy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That penguin is so adorable! And your blue manicure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! XD! Merry Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That penguin! So cute, I just want to bite it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas mani is toooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the penguin is soooo adorable! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both manis are awesome. That penguin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, your little penguin is so precious! And wow, Blue Monday really is amazing--I love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete