Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - My Red Mani!

Happy Tuesday, loves!

I hope you are all having a great week!  To those of y'all that started your new semester of classes, YAY!  Kick some academic butt!  I started my class this week, so I am busy with work and school!

I apologize that I missed last week's theme!  I will feature a Saran Wrap mani soon!  This week's theme is a red mani!  I have been giving my red polishes a lot of love this season, and I really love pairing reds with golds!  Let's see what's in store for this red mani!


I am rockin' Orly Emberstone!  Emberstone required two thin coats for an opaque mani!  This reddish, orangy number contains tons of gold shimmer!  I topped off my mani with a coat of Hit Polish Fiery!  Fiery contains micro red glitters with small matte yellow hex glitters and red and orange medium hex glitters!

What is your favorite tone/shade of red polish?  I love bright reds right now!!!

Don't forget to check out what reds my twins are wearing for this theme!!!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame


21 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Emberstone...it's one of my favs. Great combo Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty together. Good luck with your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fiery look of the chunky glitters, these are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous!!! Good luck with your classes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Fiery is the perfect name for that glitter--I love how these shades all work together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty combo! I love Emberstone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emberstone! Such a fabulous red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Red and gold are such a classic combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mani. Good luck with school!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. red and gold look perfect together! good luck with your class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gusta mucho tu mani, el rojo es muy bonito!


    Un besito desde ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    Yo he hecho mi primer Reto de Manicuras, si quieres puedes apuntarte, comienza el día 4 de febrero!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this red, looks great on your skin tone :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete