Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zoya Lovely Collection

Happy New Years, readers!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and New Years!

For the New Year I went up to Washington to visit my brother-in-law and his family!  It was AMAZING!  I love Washington!  There were wonderful fireworks and snow for ringing in 2013!!  Oh, to one day move out of California...

Anyways, we recently came home and guess what was included in some of the nail mail that was awaiting me?!?  ZOYA'S LOVELY COLLECTION!

Lovely is Zoya's Spring 2013 collection that includes beautiful pastels...both creme and metallic shimmer!  Many of these beauties were originally designed for Peter Som or Zang Toi!  Let's take a look at these springy shades!


(Shade)

"Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic" - Zoya

The first gorgeous metallic shimmer to show off is Piaf!  I love this yellow for the spring!  I cannot wait to rock it when the weather warms up a bit!  I have had a hard time finding yellows that aren't horrible on my nails, and I think I found it!!!


(Shade)

"Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic" - Zoya

The next metallic shimmer in this collection is Gie Gie!  I love this pink!  I think it is super girly with the shimmer!  I would totally wear this to work and paint my nieces's nails this color!


(Shade)

"Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic" - Zoya

Out of all of the metallic shimmers in this collection, Julie was the hardest for me to photograph!  Purples just never translate in my photos!  I do like this shade of lavender-y purple, but Gei Gei and Piaf stole my heart!


(Late Afternoon Shade)

"Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream" - Zoya

Sorry for the darker shade shot!  I was running out of bright daylight while swatching!  This is the first creme I am showing you in the collection called Blu!  Blu is a light baby blue pretty!


(Shade)

"Earliest Spring Green Cream" - Zoya

This creme is Neely!  I love this polish!  Neely reminds me of a creamy green tea shade!  Out of the whole collection, this polish was my favorite with the best application!


(Shade)

"Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream" - Zoya

The close second in this collection is Jacqueline!  I love nudes, and this polish doesn't disappoint!  I love the creaminess, buttery-ness of this polish!  Perfect for any day!

All of the polishes in this collection needed three thin coats of polish to be opaque!  If you don't mind the extra coat to get the gorgeous payoff, these are springy stunners!  My Zoya collection mainly consists of darker shades, which for me have all been mostly one-coaters so far, so I was surprised I needed more than two coats to get an opaque mani with this collection!  If  you only could buy a few in this collection, my favorites are Neely, Jacqueline, and Gie Gie!

The Lovely Collection could be purchased here!  The individual polishes are $8 each or $48 for the sampler!

These products were provided to me for my honest review!  Thanks, Zoya!


6 comments:

  1. Your swatches are so gorgeous! I think I'm probably going to pick up Blu and Jacqueline from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to move out of California, you should totally consider Oregon. I loved it there and you'd be in between Washington and Cali ;) I love this entire collection on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep.. I pretty much need ALL of these! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need the purple and the blue!!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I like the way it is organized and presented. Very concise and articulate.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete